Who is the ideal Wireless Zone® franchisee?
After franchising for more than 25 years we’ve learned a thing or two about what it takes to be a successful franchisee within the Wireless Zone® franchise system. But the thing is, it’s not just one or two things we’re looking for – it’s a combination of skills, attitude, ambition and sheer determination. In other words, the key to franchise success is a mixture of tangible and intangible attributes.
- An understanding of business retail environments, especially as it relates to managing employees, inventory and customer service
- A willingness to get involved with the community and market yourself
- A matching customer service philosophy and the ability to create the Wireless Zone® customer experience
- The ability to adapt to change (the world of wireless devices is constantly evolving)
- The ability to follow proven systems but also think for yourself
- Financial qualification or fundability factor
- A desire to control your own destiny and benefit from your own hard work (indications that you’ve been bitten by the entrepreneurial bug)
- A desire to better your community and the lives of your employees
- A real and sincere belief in the wireless industry and its potential (this is sort of a tangible intangible, as we can spot it right away)
A franchise system is only as good as each of its individual franchise owners. For this reason, we are selective in choosing those candidates whom we truly believe will contribute to the strength of our growing system.
Are you an independent wireless dealer interested in the Wireless Zone® conversion program? Let’s talk about the added benefits for you!